To provide a mutually-supportive, safe space with resources for the recovery of vulnerable people who are experiencing issues with homelessness, mental health, hunger, or addiction.
For our Consumers: Each individual will be empowered to achieve their highest level of recovery and optimal quality of life.
For our Organization: Foster innovative and sustainable approaches to streamline a network of support systems that bridges the gap between individuals, recovery, and peer services.
For our Community: Help create a community where all individuals are treated with respect, dignity, and are fully included in all aspects of social life.
- Advocacy: We seek to engage all stakeholders in passionate and responsible advocacy for the benefit of our consumers. We also empower our consumers to engage in successful self-advocacy to raise community awareness regarding the needs of vulnerable populations and ensure ongoing support and services that promote recovery and independence.
- Consumer Driven: We strive to achieve full consumer participation in all levels of organizational decision-making.
- Diversity and Inclusion: We seek to develop a recovery community that is fully inclusive and is welcoming to people of all beliefs, values, backgrounds, cultures, age, gender, and sexual orientation.
- Empowerment: We foster an environment that honors and respects the unique history, interests, wishes, needs, and choices of our consumers in order to allow them to exercise control and autonomy over their own lives. We seek ways to be innovative, creative, open-minded and collaborative at all levels of their recovery.
- Financial Responsibility: We are dedicated to continued stability, security, and accountability of our agency while maintaining transparency and integrity in all areas of our work.
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest levels of transparency and ethical and honest behavior. We foster an atmosphere that values the contributions of all consumers, employees, Board members, and community partners.
- Professional Development: We create an environment in which all staff and leadership accept responsibility to develop and perform at the highest standards. We continuously strive to maximize our professional competencies and meet our staff’s personal and professional development goals.
- Quality: We strive for excellence in all areas of our work, seeking to promote comprehensive services, organizational security, autonomy and stability in an environment that is inclusive and supportive.